ESP LTD B-205SM Fretless Electric Bass in Natural Satin B-Stock!
These B-stock guitars are actually unplayed in MINT condition. ESP is very picky on its product quality,a little discolor tiny spot or blemish on the finish of the guitar will make it B-stock or "second". ESP will only allow a guitar to leave their facility with perfect sound quality. We have seen and sold alot of these B-stock guitars,alot of time we can't even tell what's the different between these and the A-stock guitars. Here is your chance to score on unplayed ESP guitars at great price!ESP LTD B-205SM Fretless Specifications:
- Construction: Bolt-on-Neck
- Scale: 34"
- Pickups: ESP Designed SB-5N (Neck) ESP Designed SB-5B (Bridge)
- Body Wood: Ash with Spalted Maple Top
- Neck Wood: 5-pc Maple and Rosewood with Rosewood Fretboard
- Nut Type: Molded
- Nut Width: 45 mm
- Fretboard Radius: 400 mm
- Neck Profile: Extra Thin U
- Frets: Fretless
- Tuning Keys: LTD
- Bridge: LTD BB-605 with String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume/Balance/ABQ-3 3-band EQ
- Finish: Natural Satin
|Country of Manufacture
|Avejana Average Rating
|Avejana Total Review
|Avejana Total Question Answer
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.